More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to serve those in our communities who have the least access to legal resources. Read more about our mission.
Do Justice – Oct. 13 Event at Paramount
News & Media
- Sep 21 2015Preliminary Approval in Fluvanna Prison Case
- Aug 18 2015Fair Housing Lawsuit Filed in Richmond
- Jul 2 2015US Settles Lawsuit Alleging Wrongful Deportation
- Jun 22 2015Sandoval-Moshenberg Named IAP Director
- Apr 27 2015Housing Discrimination Complaint Filed in Richmond
- Apr 10 2015Virginia Tops Nation in Referring Students to Police
- Feb 16 2015Victory for Bill to Limit Restraint & Seclusion!
- Jan 20 2015Making Eviction a Last Resort
- Jan 8 2015Report: Achievement Gap Widens
- Nov 26 2014Plaintiffs Settle Fluvanna Prison Health Care Case