More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to serve those in our communities who have the least access to legal resources. Read more about our mission.
Join friends and supporters for our fall events!
News & Media
- Aug 13 2014RPS Improves Language Policies for Families
- Aug 7 2014Inappropriate Use of Restraint & Seclusion in Schools
- Jun 19 2014“Child Find” Complaint Filed in Petersburg
- May 30 2014Legal Battle Against Zombie Debt Collectors
- Apr 29 2014Immigrant Clients Win In-State Tuition
- Feb 12 2014JustChildren Helps Exonerate Innocent Youth
- Jan 16 2014Powell Fellow Joins JustChildren
- Dec 18 2013New Report on Suspensions and Racial Disparities
- Dec 17 2013Virginia Students Sue for In-State Tuition
- Dec 12 2013New Executive Director Announced